What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy day today.

Bought my rig last year at 85k and just hit 89k miles so decided to change the oil. Went to Walmart and bought the super tech 5w30 full synthetic high mileage and added seafoam to it. Gonna drive to arizona for the day and check out the Grand Canyon, come back then change the oil again to mobile 1 full synthetic. Also changed to the fumoto oil plug. Changed window blades cause its been a year too. We dont get alot of rain in the desert but it was time.

Installed the leather wrapped shifter in the rig as well. Kinda bummed cause i wanted the stitching in front of me and when i opened the box its facing towards the rear. Im going to go back and replace the boot and the upper and bottom pieces around the steering wheel soon.
The tow button lights up. Well aint that something. I drive a ppv btw
Heres a few before and after pics.

20190718_173153.jpg 20190718_180614.jpg 20190718_180622.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busy day today.

Bought my rig last year at 85k and just hit 89k miles so decided to change the oil. Went to Walmart and bought the super tech 5w30 full synthetic high mileage and added seafoam to it. Gonna drive to arizona for the day and check out the Grand Canyon, come back then change the oil again to mobile 1 full synthetic. Also changed to the fumoto oil plug. Changed window blades cause its been a year too. We dont get alot of rain in the desert but it was time.

Installed the leather wrapped shifter in the rig as well. Kinda bummed cause i wanted the stitching in front of me and when i opened the box its facing towards the rear. Im going to go back and replace the boot and the upper and bottom pieces around the steering wheel soon.

View attachment 227060 View attachment 227061 View attachment 227062
Nice. It’s the little things.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not done yet. Got about 2 hours til sunset. After reading up on the guy on the gm truck forum who makes custom door harness for the 15+ models for the dl3 mirror turn signals, he doesnt make em for nnbs, so i went and bought some harness off ebay that came off a Escalade. Going to wire em up and see if i get turn signals and puddle lights from my dl3. If this doesnt work, im just going to directly wire them.

20190718_182317.jpg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still not done yet. Got about 2 hours til sunset. After reading up on the guy on the gm truck forum who makes custom door harness for the 15+ models for the dl3 mirror turn signals, he doesnt make em for nnbs, so i went and bought some harness off ebay that came off a Escalade. Going to wire em up and see if i get turn signals and puddle lights from my dl3. If this doesnt work, im just going to directly wire them.

View attachment 227063
Who makes them on GMFS? That’s a good resource..!

@Tonyrodz ..if you get desperate. [emoji6]

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that was a complete flop. Every harness fit except for the ones that go to the window and door switch.

Luckily i can return em.

Im going to try and find a tahoe door harness that had dl3 mirrors

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that was a complete flop. Every harness fit except for the ones that go to the window and door switch.

Luckily i can return em.

Im going to try and find a tahoe door harness that had dl3 mirrors
i'm going to guess that's because the escalade had heated/cooled seats and/or seat memory functions etc.
you may end up having to grab the (matching) drivers door switch to make it work, even from a Tahoe (maybe), depends on the trim level, probably going to be hard to find one that had turn mirrors but no other luxury's.

another thing you can check is compare your existing harness to the escalade one and see if the wires match colors, then swap the connectors with just the wires you need? might be worth a try I don't know just an idea, they could be totally different

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Busy day today.

View attachment 227060 View attachment 227061 View attachment 227062

What do you mean the tow button lights up?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900