What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love those hydraulic mounts.

Are you gonna go with the H3 mounts?

I love my hydraulic mounts in my Tahoe and don't care how many times they may need replaced... The smoothness they provide is something I'm not willing to sacrifice. These mounts make the engine barely noticeable while at an idle, but my GMT800 I can tell the difference in mounts. I know some members will disagree, but I'm giving my honest observations, since I own one each GMT800 and GMT900. I used to have a OBS 1995, 7.4 2500 Suburban and I remember feeling everything the engine was doing through those shit ass mounts back then

lee.solorzano

Reaction score
I got rear windows tinted. , and speaker wire ran three doors. And last week got all control arms replaced as well and inner and outter tie rods and sway bar end links Pic to fallow in a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love those hydraulic mounts.

Are you gonna go with the H3 mounts?

I honestly have no idea. This is the first time ive had to deal with LS motor mounts. Is it the H3 alpha mounts since they came with the 5.3 or just the regular H3 ones? I guess i need to look into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879