What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a 1.5” level kit spacer (actually like .875” thick) under my lower front strut mounts and a 3/8” spacer plate to lift the Autoride position sensor link up, so the Autoride position sensor doesn’t know we messed with anything.

I also got to debug a squeak I created with this mod. All is well now.

Sure hope that cures me of hooking that shaved down air dam on every friggin’ rock on every friggin’ forest road up here. Not to mention the random parking curb at every friggin’ store parking lot.

What I never understood is how they slid so smoothly over those curbs when pulling in and snagged so fully when backing out. :(
I just used an angle grinder and cut 1” off the bottom of the one on my 02 for exactly that reason. It still looks good, can’t tell it was molested.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve only designed with that once. Service for a locomotive factory.

I got bit by 277 once. That was enough.
Yeah. 120 kinda is a massage if amps are low. 240 stored in capacitors will light your world up. 25k store in a fly back capacitor sent my big ass flying 10 ft back. Needless to say all these hits were faulty equipment over the years. Who knew a lead on a meter would get a hairline crack and shock ya. Haha.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Torn today. Found a set of 22 snowflakes with new tires for 900.yeah other guy sold before I got there on the U2 wheels. Really like the koko Kapan. Big baller money but not as bad as intros. But honestly thinking I need that blackbear and a drop first. Hmmmmmm should have the tails done this week. So making moves in the right direction. Thinking for cheap fun a muffler swap will come soon also.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torn today. Found a set of 22 snowflakes with new tires for 900.yeah other guy sold before I got there on the U2 wheels. Really like the koko Kapan. Big baller money but not as bad as intros. But honestly thinking I need that blackbear and a drop first. Hmmmmmm should have the tails done this week. So making moves in the right direction. Thinking for cheap fun a muffler swap will come soon also.
I hear the current lead time on intros is something like 4 1/2 months too.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. 120 kinda is a massage if amps are low. 240 stored in capacitors will light your world up. 25k store in a fly back capacitor sent my big ass flying 10 ft back. Needless to say all these hits were faulty equipment over the years. Who knew a lead on a meter would get a hairline crack and shock ya. Haha.
we had a kid in junior high school that was pretty nerdy, for science class he had a entire classroom lined in aluminum foil and had about 6 tube-tv's hooked up in there to generate static electricity, crazzy ass dude, only a few us went in there most were to scared, I gained a respect for electricity at that point, you could hold a screwdriver in your hand and shoot boltz across the room fun but scary, probably was virtually no amps but there was so much going on it really made you think what if?????
static.JPG

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully that last one didn't also come with an arc flash.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we had a kid in junior high school that was pretty nerdy, for science class he had a entire classroom lined in aluminum foil and had about 6 tube-tv's hooked up in there to generate static electricity, crazzy ass dude, only a few us went in there most were to scared, I gained a respect for electricity at that point, you could hold a screwdriver in your hand and shoot boltz across the room fun but scary, probably was virtually no amps but there was so much going on it really made you think what if?????
View attachment 268762
that's awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9