What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I painted the whole front with 3M Rubberized paint. I was sick of all the rock chips and I simply didn’t want to spend all the time wet sanding only to have more rock chips in the future. Plan to do the hood, fender flares, mirrors, and lower part of doors to match as well as de-badging the entire vehicle Maybe I’m making a huge mistake, but I’m liking the results so far.

View attachment 259938
What fender flares do you have?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Circle D has a 4 week build out time on converters right now............. SOB

Mine is scheduled to ship on 13 Nov
Pretty much everybody has at least that much lead time right now for anything built to order. We are going to need patience for a long time due to Covid. Actually 4 weeks isn’t bad right now.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
What fender flares do you have?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I installed Bushwackers on, but they’re not for the Denali (which I have) so I had to trim quite a bit in the rear and the fronts don’t fit perfectly either. I didn’t think there would be so much difference in trim levels.

This is the rear after trimming a lot. I’m going to caulk it and spray the rubberized paint over it so it should look better.

18BB7212-A64D-4AC6-BE2C-CBC90B677D6D.jpeg

Here is the front (I will be using a self drilling Stainless screw to bring it back to the body and then spraying it with rubberized paint):

89FF9C3C-C127-41E6-A426-6461A19D7241.jpeg

Overall they look good. I initially was going to have them gloss black (hence the orange peel that I didn’t sand off yet) and changed my mind to go rubberized coating.

16B94925-B044-424F-B698-ABA28392D4C0.jpeg

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Nice! What kind of compressor do you have to run it?

ive got a little compressor, so I went with the Ryobi Cordless impact. Worked well getting the rusted shocks off.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Nice! What kind of compressor do you have to run it?

ive got a little compressor, so I went with the Ryobi Cordless impact. Worked well getting the rusted shocks off.

I have Quincy QT54 (60 gallon 2 stage)
I love that compressor. :cool:

I have my air setup to do a future paint job on the ol vette.
Once i'm willing to deal with it that is... :anitoof:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted