What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
please take a photo. I have clear coat coming off on the hood and roof. I’d like to do the work myself. I also noticed rust on the bottom of the rear driver side door that I’m not thrilled about that showed up over winter.
If your clear coat is coming off it’s generally time for an entire paint job unfortunately. I had that happen to a vehicle and my friend who owns a body shop wouldn’t touch it without repainting the whole truck because even if he was able to sand the areas down and re-clear them, he said the rest of it would soon look like shit because the whole clear coat would eventually fail. He said it was like chasing your tail. Good luck though, keep us posted.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my order cancelled by gmparts for my heated steering wheel. I had a bad feeling that would happen, it looks like heated steering wheels for the 07-14 are all totally discontinued.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Had my order cancelled by gmparts for my heated steering wheel. I had a bad feeling that would happen, it looks like heated steering wheels for the 07-14 are all totally discontinued.
Damn. I may have to pull them from a parts yard.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today my Yukon had trailer duty. You may have seen news reports of a tornado that went through Spartanburg, SC last Saturday. Today I helped my local disaster relief team with some cleanup. Some of the houses are nearly completely destroyed. It's sad to see. But it's heartening to see neighbors helping neighbors. It will be a very long time before things return to normal for some of these families. FWIW, the Yukon did fine. AWD was needed in places. But we got everywhere we needed to.

View attachment 240626

View attachment 240625

View attachment 240624

EDIT: Link to local news article:

https://www.wyff4.com/article/rain-moves-out-rivers-remain-high/30768829
I know the feeling! Just had power come back on...2d29eb89aa2190007cb6de0cf7fea35a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang! That makes our damage look like nothing. Sorry to see that. FWIW, my Disaster Relief team may get called out to help in your area. Stay strong.
Over 50 mile stretch. EF1 to a EF4. 25 dead. 575 structures damaged or destroyed.
We need the help for sure! Will need it for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19