What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upgraded to 22" replicas. Before, during and after pics below along with story...but I do have a question for anyone running 285/45/22 on this body style...what PSI do you have? I put them at 35

So with my state inspection coming up in September I knew I'd need new tires, and two of my TPMS sensors were bad as well. So I was figuring over $700 for 4 with 2 new sensors and mounting/balancing. Looked on LetGo and found these 22" chrome replicas with pretty decent tires for $500. Some light scratches and one of the tires has been plugged but I'm calling this a deal considering I had to get new tires and what I was able to get for less.

Now I need to figure out what to do with my OEM 20"s. They're not in the best shape, NY Winters have not been kind, any idea if they even have a value since they're OEM?

View attachment 225463 View attachment 225464 View attachment 225465
Worth nothing. You can send them to me. I’ll split the shipping cost with you, and properly dispose of them. [emoji106]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10