What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it has always been my experience that you do not get the title until the loan is paid off, although in the past I have seen some other peoples titles with the lean holder on them before
We leased my wife’s Pilot, then decided to buy it. Got a loan from SunTrust, they said they didn’t care about the title. I have it but may be because I have SunTrust accounts. Dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We leased my wife’s Pilot, then decided to buy it. Got a loan from SunTrust, they said they didn’t care about the title. I have it but may be because I have SunTrust accounts. Dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there not listed as a lienholder on the title?

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got the new radiator from the lovely folks at rock auto. Got that installed, along with replaced radiator hoses. I'd still like to get the heater lines replaced, but I cant seem to find the right stuff....everywhere wants to sell me bulk hose...not stuff with the quick disconnects......the search continues.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got the new radiator from the lovely folks at rock auto. Got that installed, along with replaced radiator hoses. I'd still like to get the heater lines replaced, but I cant seem to find the right stuff....everywhere wants to sell me bulk hose...not stuff with the quick disconnects......the search continues.
15834773 HOSE 1.240--->this is the one with the y at the water pump
General Motors 22885825, HVAC Heater Hose---.this is the single one

15055342 is the black T
15055343 is the white T

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there not listed as a lienholder on the title?
Eh, if its low enough, and he's a long term customer, they might do an unsecured loan. My credit union did something similar. I bought my sequioa on a used car loan, but got a call a few days later from a lady in the consolidation department. I rolled up a few credit cards and got a wicked low rate, and it was all unsecured.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15834773 HOSE 1.240--->this is the one with the y at the water pump
General Motors 22885825, HVAC Heater Hose---.this is the single one

15055342 is the black T
15055343 is the white T

Preciate it...I'll add those to my amazon wish list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove