What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just the struts you need.... coming off the Burb soon... lol

Switching to coilovers, yeah?

I have some barely-used Belltech struts that @crazycrew made me buy from him few months back. Next time I'm passing his place I'm gonna grab the Belltech alignment cams I should've gotten back then. Have all new control arms with ball joints and bushings, McG spindles, Belltech struts, 3" rear coils, mystery coils for more drop :secret:, new Belltech rear shocks, shock extenders, short (Pathfinder?) helper air bags, resistors for the Autoride disable, sway bar relocator links, rear lower arm relocators, Spohn panhard, etc. I really think all that's left is to cut the bumpstops and bolt everything on. But then there's those custom lower and upper rear control arms I wanna make...

Last edited:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Switching to coilovers, yeah?

I have some barely-used Belltech struts that @crazycrew made me buy from him few months back. Next time I'm passing his place I'm gonna grab the Belltech alignment cams I should've gotten back then. Have all new control arms with ball joints and bushings, McG spindles, Belltech struts, 3" rear coils, mystery coils for more drop :)secret:), new Belltech rear shocks, shock extenders, short (Pathfinder?) helper air bags, resistors for the Autoride disable, sway bar relocator links, rear lower arm relocators, Spohn panhard, etc. I really think all that's left is to cut the bumpstops and bolt everything on. But then there's those custom lower and upper rear control arms I wanna make...

Nah, no coilovers for me... I'm not made of money like @Galante

I am swapping out the Belltech struts for a set of 9 way adjustable Ranchos.

Belltechs ride good but to soft for my liking. Rode like stock.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not exactly the effect I was going for I should have put the led's in a different position but it works for now, next are some blue leds under the running boards also tied to the courtesy lights and puddle lights

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lug nuts need to be changed out. Too many hits on the zipper guns in the shop and they are pretty ugly.

14x1.5mm
19mm wrench
48mm length
Conical seat

Any specific favorites you recommend? eBay, Amazon or local shops? Thx.

F65E4AC3-51BF-495B-904F-FA763F918617.jpeg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lug nuts need to be changed out. Too many hits on the zipper guns in the shop and they are pretty ugly.

14x1.5mm
19mm wrench
48mm length
Conical seat

View attachment 214420
Just saw a genuineeeee GM black set on amazon, price looked good, im sure chrome are there also.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
I posted this to the facebook group but thought it would be worth sharing here too. Remember to take off your lower door weatherstrip and clean underneath every once in awhile. I found some nasty stuff under there.

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

14x1.5mm
19mm wrench
48mm length
Conical seat

View attachment 214420
local wheel shop is probably the easiest fastest way, lug nut prices can be stupid online and no way to tell what kind of quality they may be.

Reaction score
I posted this to the facebook group but thought it would be worth sharing here too. Remember to take off your lower door weatherstrip and clean underneath every once in awhile. I found some nasty stuff under there.

View attachment 214422

View attachment 214423
And don't forget to clear out the drain hole in ghe corner (or remove the oval plugs along the bottom)

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a genuineeeee GM black set on amazon, price looked good, im sure chrome are there also.

I believe we replaced the ones on our PPV with a set of Monster brand. They're chrome plated, instead of having the thick chrome foil over standard lug nuts. All that foil does is distort, and eventually falling off, leaving you with a different-sized lug nut to worry about when you're on the side of the road at 0200 with a flat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo