What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a wash and wax as always...
2br9T2y

flikr10.jpg

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it up with family, gas, DVDs and Drove ~1300miles RT to FL on Friday(and now back home) She did pretty well, no tighten gas cap message, no CEL. only Odd occurrence is my Cruise control wouldn't come on occasionally. and my backup lights sometimes don't illuminate when clicking "unlock" on the FOB.

Averaged about 19mpg on the way down, ran it down to 16.3 mpg while tooling around FL, on the trip back was able to pull the average back up to a 17.8 for the trip.. not the best, but I imagine pretty average for running over 70-75 most of the highway miles. that was DIC values not hand calculated.

I think the cruise control issue might be related to the brake switch code that was thrown(lights operate normally) but autozone code reader said there was an error.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Filled it up with family, gas, DVDs and Drove ~1300miles RT to FL on Friday(and now back home) She did pretty well, no tighten gas cap message, no CEL. only Odd occurrence is my Cruise control wouldn't come on occasionally. and my backup lights sometimes don't illuminate when clicking "unlock" on the FOB.

Averaged about 19mpg on the way down, ran it down to 16.3 mpg while tooling around FL, on the trip back was able to pull the average back up to a 17.8 for the trip.. not the best, but I imagine pretty average for running over 70-75 most of the highway miles. that was DIC values not hand calculated.

I think the cruise control issue might be related to the brake switch code that was thrown(lights operate normally) but autozone code reader said there was an error.
ya the cruise control would be related to any brake related problem it's a safety feature so you don't just keep going 65 when you need to brake, if the cruise control detects any brake problem it wont engage

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so.....stupid tighten gas cap is back again, did a little research turns out the system has to fail twice to give a code, even though mine is not throwing a cel it just say's tighten gas cap
so I was under the assumption that the front solenoid would only be a small leak but this is not the case and it can cause a large leak code, I already changed the rear solenoid (which I might not have had to but is was only $49 so no biggie) I still have my old known good front solenoid and just swapped it back on and so I guess in 2 days I will know if that was the problem or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123