What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I woke up at the crack this morning I figured I’d get better pic of the ride

ce4b24048043f4a51053b2972a7ab6bd.jpg

Also been having an issue with a water sound. Filled the overflow a couple weeks ago and It went away till today. Added more coolant and noticed it was leaking. Time to pull the overflow bottle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful, I need to paint my grill

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lights look good @Galante

Finally got my SLP Tip / resonator delete installed this weekend. I have had the box in the back of the tahoe for a couple weeks waiting for the time to do it.

View attachment 200440

Factory muffler? Maybe i should of tried just the res delete before i put the blackwidow one on lol

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did same grill and bowties but left the chrome bowtie outline off...truck looks good... i need that switchback light thing

Took it off yesterday, but put it back on. I don't think the white can pull it off as much as the black. The recessed area and stuff behind it is too obvious on the white. I'll probably be painting it black instead.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Factory muffler? Maybe i should of tried just the res delete before i put the blackwidow one on lol
I have same setup, got a magnaflow in the garage but im lazy.... my truck is only slightly louder without resonater on startup and a little bit when you punch it but that’s mostly the cai i have

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

i do still have the factory muffler currently. like most people have stated before, it gives a nice deep note on startup, but during driving my intake is louder than the resonator delete. i have a magnaflow muffler i will be installing soon in place of the stock muffler. I do love the look though!

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i do still have the factory muffler currently. like most people have stated before, it gives a nice deep note on startup, but during driving my intake is louder than the resonator delete. i have a magnaflow muffler i will be installing soon in place of the stock muffler. I do love the look though!

I have the magnaflow catback... sounds perfect imo. Mine really opened up after a few thousand miles. I'll try to get a video soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo