What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No this is Black Bears Autocal tuning device very easy to use and the setup steps are even easier, basically update software, plug it up in the vehicle to the obd2 go for a 30-45 min drive doing some full throttle pulls along the way save the data log to the device save stock engine tune stock tranny tune export it to your computer email it off, get updated tunes back from BBP download onto device, upload to vehicle and have fun.

Ok cool. I'll have to look into that.
Thanks for the info

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a canned 87 octane tune off the inTune i1000 and disabled AFM and torque management.

Much better now.

Wife didn’t like the shift firmenss and other stuff I programmed onto her 07, so I left all that out.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a canned 87 octane tune off the inTune i1000 and disabled AFM and torque management.

Much better now.

Wife didn’t like the shift firmenss and other stuff I programmed onto her 07, so I left all that out.
Might as well get the diablew now, not much more and easily worth it. Fuggin LOVE mine...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
@kwOH

Saw this CC Denali today. Wheels for reference. Can’t remember what direction you were going.
View attachment 185661
I do like those, haven’t thought about wheels lately, coming close to winter, the thought of spending that amount of money and the amount of salt that would be all over them, makes me ok with my denali 20s lol.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like those, haven’t thought about wheels lately, coming close to winter, the thought of spending that amount of money and the amount of salt that would be all over them, makes me ok with my denali 20s lol.

Truth. I tend to forget the winter wheels time frame. lol. Wheels can wait for better weather.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered an Innova 3150f scan tool. Let's see how well this works. I have wanted a tool for a while, and the reviews on this one seems promising to be a good all around unit. Plus, Amazon had a $25 off bringing it competitively to $188. It'll be here Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove