What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yessir I did! Also when I researched it said it would fit 08 tahoe? I didnt know the dash was different?

You are covered under buyer protection

1SG Retired
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1473543539.661637.jpgescalade

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1473543557.695263.jpgtahoe Yukon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a bunch of detailing stuff (polish, compound, clay, etc.) to do a well needed full detail inside and out. Now all I need is a DA polisher and hopefully my baby will get her first true detail since I've owned her. Oh, and I got my front windows and sun visor strip tinted to match the rear windows.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lil_Stump,
What polisher are you considering? I've had my eye on Rupes 21 for a couple of months.

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lil_Stump,
What polisher are you considering? I've had my eye on Rupes 21 for a couple of months.
If I had the funds to buy a Rupes 21 I certainly would, a buddy of mine let me use his and I absolutely loved it. I did a car that had terrible oxidization on the hood with it, and it made short work of it, paired with just normal Meguiars compound. Being on a budget though, I'm most likely going to buy a Porter-Cable polisher. Can't really beat them for considering they're only around $130.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had the funds to buy a Rupes 21 I certainly would, a buddy of mine let me use his and I absolutely loved it. I did a car that had terrible oxidization on the hood with it, and it made short work of it, paired with just normal Meguiars compound. Being on a budget though, I'm most likely going to buy a Porter-Cable polisher. Can't really beat them for considering they're only around $130.
My harbour freight DA is good for the price, if its something that you will only use every so often, which for me, is twice a year, 2 cars, maybe 3 dependings on if i have time.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My harbour freight DA is good for the price, if its something that you will only use every so often, which for me, is twice a year, 2 cars, maybe 3 dependings on if i have time.

I actually had one of these a few years ago, loaned it to a former friend of mine. He ended up pawning it off, so I never saw it again. It was good for what it was, but I'd like to step it up a notch. Actually been doing a lot of mechanic work for my friends and their vehicles lately, and they said they want me to get into detailing so I can do that for them too, so figure it couldn't hurt to add another skill to my arsenal. If not for this though, I'd have no problem saving an extra buck and going harbor freight cause it does what you need it to.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually had one of these a few years ago, loaned it to a former friend of mine. He ended up pawning it off, so I never saw it again. It was good for what it was, but I'd like to step it up a notch. Actually been doing a lot of mechanic work for my friends and their vehicles lately, and they said they want me to get into detailing so I can do that for them too, so figure it couldn't hurt to add another skill to my arsenal. If not for this though, I'd have no problem saving an extra buck and going harbor freight cause it does what you need it to.
Cool. In that case, the PC would be a better add to the arsenal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n