What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these for less than I could buy stock replacements locally so I figured whats the worst that could happen.

That's exactly what makes them intriguing for me, too. Guess I should give them a try and also see what happens.

Not until I get under it to change the damn fuel tank pressure sensor, though... Should've done it a long time ago already, but since I'm not really looking forward to it so much, I've been putting it off. :rolleyes:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what makes them intriguing for me, too. Guess I should give them a try and also see what happens.

Not until I get under it to change the damn fuel tank pressure sensor, though... Should've done it a long time ago already, but since I'm not really looking forward to it so much, I've been putting it off. :rolleyes:
I know, you saying you're gonna do the sensor for months now, I thought i was bad......lolol

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any inspection and the light is intermittent so I can wait to do the fuel tank pressure sensor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
e25bc57d0f22784ad4ebff8ccd3d5321.jpg

I posted in the wrong thread yest. I washed it : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juan you have a pic of them lit up and or a night on a wall or garage door? Thanks brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv