What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah just excited ;) it seems like itll have a nice sound if it sounds like it does now but a bit louder.. im definitely not tossing the resonator jic though..lol
Little bitty sound....you'll like it.
I kept mine too, jic the wif noticed... hasnt said nuthin yet....

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, im not worried about my girl saying anything. She likes the grumble of trucks bikes, and guns :cool: ill keep it jic its to annoying for the drive to work

(Sorry i got a little braggy) lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, im not worried about my girl saying anything. She likes the grumble of trucks bikes, and guns :cool: ill keep it jic its to annoying for the drive to work

(Sorry i got a little braggy) lol

Dont be so sensitive, i posted mine up too when i got it......lol
and wait till you get married and have kids things will change, my wifes 1200 sportser, with straight pipes, sits in the garage.......lololollmao

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, sensitive? Shiiit..

Was miserably married once in the mil lol buuut thats long over and the girl im with now has 2 boys.

Id love to get a 1200 sportster just to travel back and forth from work in the warm weather. Save the gas and miles on the tahoe..haha..

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was Wednesday morning, but I cracked the windshield:

43B71543-DB54-4E59-B9A5-BCD4458FE337_zps3smspuq5.jpg

I was slapping at one of those bionic mosquitoes (you know- the ones you slap a dozen times and they still keep buzzing around) when it stopped right over a preexisting chip in the glass. I slapped at it and two cracks shot out of each side of he chip. It's spreading longer left and right each day and is in my line of sight. So, I'll have to get a new windshield in a couple months when it's time for an inspection sticker. I still don't know if I smashed that skeeter, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84