What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had horrible rain and wind for the past 24hrs - went out to put some stuff in the back and noticed a bunch of water in the hatch area...I got a freakin water leak that soaked the headliner. Putting my money on the grommet going from the top of the hatch into the body - need a relatively warmer/non-rainy day to explore where the water is coming from.
:grumpycat:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my brake light switch and now have cruise control. Just in time for a trip to Indiana next week :)
Awesome. So no CEL or anything. Now I'm wondering how I figured out that mine was bad. I must have tried to use the cruise and then started searching when it didn't work. Glad you're fixed up

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome. So no CEL or anything. Now I'm wondering how I figured out that mine was bad. I must have tried to use the cruise and then started searching when it didn't work. Glad you're fixed up
Yep, no CEL or anything with the issue. Just glad it’s resolved now and can use it :)

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had horrible rain and wind for the past 24hrs - went out to put some stuff in the back and noticed a bunch of water in the hatch area...I got a freakin water leak that soaked the headliner. Putting my money on the grommet going from the top of the hatch into the body - need a relatively warmer/non-rainy day to explore where the water is coming from.
:grumpycat:
I had that in thecopcar when I got it. I ran a strip of coax seal over the top side of that grommet to create a dam. I haven’t seen any water since, and it’s totally noninvasive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645