What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have Trico Ultra (not sure if they are higher, lower, older versions). So far 3 years and they work like new, amazing actually. I have had a full set sitting on the shelf for over a year, waiting for when I see that first streak. Not yet.
I bought regular trico. I can't get wipers to wipe well after 1 yr

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought regular trico. I can't get wipers to wipe well after 1 yr
A year was about my normal as well. We have had a couple of pretty mild winters last two, but I can't believe how well these things have held up. They still wipe like I just installed them.

I don't expect the replacements to last quite as well when it comes time to exchange them because I think part of the life is just time.

Edit: I just remembered the winter before last, these wipers were outside 24/7. Our new house was not finished and our old house sold (typical), the place we rented only had one stall in the garage (wife's car) as the rest was full of stuff from the move. Even more amazing when I think about it.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
A year was about my normal as well. We have had a couple of pretty mild winters last two, but I can't believe how well these things have held up. They still wipe like I just installed them.

I don't expect the replacements to last quite as well when it comes time to exchange them because I think part of the life is just time.
Sometimes you get a little more life out of the blades by wiping them down with alcohol wipes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442