What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after trying to figure out my brake issue the front hub started making little noise today. Guess that could be the issue. Bought the moog hub and it lasted just over a year :confused:

Whats the better one thatll last more then a year atleast. delco, dorman or timkin?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after trying to figure out my brake issue the front hub started making little noise today. Guess that could be the issue. Bought the moog hub and it lasted just over a year :confused:

Whats the better one thatll last more then a year atleast. delco, dorman or timkin?
I’ve put Timken SP500301 hubs on both of mine.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Same advice as last time, Timken, they were the OE supplier at one time, or still are.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Timken.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped the valve cover this morning. Took about 30-45 minutes. I forgot to take a pic of the inside, but it wasn't too bad imo. Outside was nasty af though. I'll take pics tomorrow and post them up.

View attachment 273979

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Good work Phil. Torque on those valve cover bolts is a measly 106 in lb or a bit over 8 ft lbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
07blackhoe

Latest posts