What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I went with a Grant Wheel from Summit Racing. The wheel controls are easy to switch over. I looked at threading in an overlay, but decided that would be too much work and I know I wouldn’t do it right. The look and feel of the new wheel is way better!

04F000F4-0414-410D-9DEE-03BD55C024B7.jpeg

58227BA9-D02C-4296-85CE-A3C58806F6C8.jpeg

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with a Grant Wheel from Summit Racing. The wheel controls are easy to switch over. I looked at threading in an overlay, but decided that would be too much work and I know I wouldn’t do it right. The look and feel of the new wheel is way better!

View attachment 260518

View attachment 260517
This one looks thick and bulky. I like it. The original one is like spaghetti.

Chert_Detective

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went out and did some rolling shots on Sunday. Driving it every day and slowing making progress on it to get it where it is now has caused me to forget that it started out 100% stock with a crappy metal grill. Can we all take a moment and laugh that I thought that looked good hahaha.

Also, I think it's time to go an inch lower all the way around. Which makes for a good excuse to finally buy a welder and get rid of the attempt of a 4 link GM did.

20201021_095528.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Went out and did some rolling shots on Sunday. Driving it every day and slowing making progress on it to get it where it is now has caused me to forget that it started out 100% stock with a crappy metal grill. Can we all take a moment and laugh that I thought that looked good hahaha.

Also, I think it's time to go an inch lower all the way around. Which makes for a good excuse to finally buy a welder and get rid of the attempt of a 4 link GM did.

View attachment 260595
Soooooo much betterer!! Looks EVIL :signs6:.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 260595
What are the plans instead of the 4 link?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 260518

View attachment 260517

I got one of those back in June and still waiting for my ******* $40 core refund to come in. :mad::mad::mad: