What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Took the tahoe into the mechanic today. They diagnosed the upper ball joint as the reason for my front end noise. I’m having them do both upper control arms. They’re doing the right side under warrenty and I’m paying for the left side. It’ll get re aligned too. Tire rotation at the same time. Woo hoo. The kid that checked the car in said while they don’t like the spacers on the car, they’d either put them inside the car or just put them back on and not mention them so thats great.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Unless they were crappy spacers, they wouldn't do any harm. Duallys have much, much bigger spacers and nobody bitches about those.
completly agree up to a point. Quality spacer no different than a wheel with the same amount of added weight/offset.

Idriveaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the tahoe into the mechanic today. They diagnosed the upper ball joint as the reason for my front end noise. I’m having them do both upper control arms. They’re doing the right side under warrenty and I’m paying for the left side. It’ll get re aligned too. Tire rotation at the same time. Woo hoo. The kid that checked the car in said while they don’t like the spacers on the car, they’d either put them inside the car or just put them back on and not mention them so thats great.

Just out of curiosity how much did that cost you. My bushings are shot so I need to replace soon. Looking for how much I need to set aside.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity how much did that cost you. My bushings are shot so I need to replace soon. Looking for how much I need to set aside.
total estimate for just uppers and alignment was $500 but they did it under warrenty. That was for a whole ass control arm

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Does anybody happen to have the part number for the 4L60e deep pan with the drain plug? I noticed mine doesn’t have a plug, (I didn’t think any of them did) but this one in a 1A Auto video DOES have a plug in it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced plugs on the 2013 XL Denali. Has 97695 on the odometer. Old ones don’t look too bad.

View attachment 241147

Look good, healthy motor!

Does anybody happen to have the part number for the 4L60e deep pan with the drain plug? I noticed mine doesn’t have a plug, (I didn’t think any of them did) but this one in a 1A Auto video DOES have a plug in it.

Isn't @01ssreda4 selling his since he upgraded to a 4L80?