What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Yup. That’s a likely swap. That, or those nice looking Enzo u-bars, with a retro. But since I’ve never done a retro, I’m not too eager to jump into that. I might end up paying for a retro kit if it’s not crazy spendy.

I hear you, I want to retro mine to LED projectors. Just don't feel confident enough to pull the trigger on it yet

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Alpharexusa NOVA headlights. These things are definitely not your "eBay headlights". I see why the headlights cost $1000. The packaging was definitely better than even factory GM headlights; and the headlight itself is pure quality, they fit perfectly with barely any gaps, amazing brightness. plus they come with 2yr warranty. I'll try and upload a video later.

https://alpharexusa.com/?wpam_id=407View attachment 234806View attachment 234807View attachment 234808View attachment 234809View attachment 234811

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Your truck set up is exactly how i want my tahoe.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im glad that someone is posting evidence of LED bulb retrofit solution problems. The non-projector style OEM headlight assemblies were designed to run halogen and not LED. They were never designed to be retrofit which exactly explains why they blind the crap out of oncoming vehicles because the light dispersal pattern is crazy.
I’m also surprised that Mickey has a totally different opinion on the high beam setting as our other member had that recommended this brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got up bright and early saturday morning (had a busy rest of the day) and replaced the driver side valve cover with the updated PCV design. Had no more smoke at start up issues the rest of the weekend so I think we're fixed back up :) Cannot tell you how thankful I am that the issue was than and not a valve seal issue which would have been much more labor intensive and $$$.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got up bright and early saturday morning (had a busy rest of the day) and replaced the driver side valve cover with the updated PCV design. Had no more smoke at start up issues the rest of the weekend so I think we're fixed back up :) Cannot tell you how thankful I am that the issue was than and not a valve seal issue which would have been much more labor intensive and $$$.
Glad to hear it!

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I still don't believe it but good job my man. Happy for ya. Dodged a bullet there. I am curious what the catch can will collect now??? Did you leave that hooked up?

By the way I took a half day off so I am not at work yet. I'll be there after lunch. In case you tried emailing me there and I didn't respond yet. Spending a few hours on the phone on hold with two medical offices just to get a ******* prescription faxed for a CT scan. ******* ridiculous for the money they charge for this shit...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don't believe it but good job my man. Happy for ya. Dodged a bullet there. I am curious what the catch can will collect now??? Did you leave that hooked up?

By the way I took a half day off so I am not at work yet. I'll be there after lunch. In case you tried emailing me there and I didn't respond yet. Spending a few hours on the phone on hold with two medical offices just to get a ******* prescription faxed for a CT scan. ******* ridiculous for the money they charge for this shit...
Yeah, I got your out of office response. I'd assumed maybe you were taking the week off for some well deserved R&R, but I guess that's not the case :(

Yes, I left my catch can hooked up. I'll be interested to see what it catches now, too. I'm betting it collects more in there and I wonder if a clogged PCV is why I wasn't getting anything in there before :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo