What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I NEED a heated wheel. The balance between wearing leather gloves or going through the painful install is starting to tip as it gets colder and colder and colder... It doesn’t help that I recently installed the OE seat heaters. My Buick had the heated wheel and i dearly miss it. It would burn your hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you remember if you have a silver or gold plate throttle body? my truck is an '09 so i wonder if i need to go with the gold plate
I think the throttle plate inside is a sort of goldish color but the rest is aluminum, unless the plug connector is different I don't think there is any difference other than the price, some have been ported to a larger size, I have the box somewhere buried in my Garage.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those LED headlights are so GD blinding I can’t stand them. If you can’t beat em them join em. What brand did you get? Post a link.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those LED headlights are so GD blinding I can’t stand them. If you can’t beat em them join em. What brand did you get? Post a link.

low beams are normal looking, high beams will blind your ass.
Hikari brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt