What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul_Kaos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered some new shoes about an hour ago. 285/70-17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs to mount on my Police Tahoe wheels. :) :) :)
i *knooooow* Im replying to a 14yo comment from the top of this post because I just found it, but Im looking tor a tire I lost track of and this might be it...

it this the kevlar lined chunky m+s tire you can stud? like... basically the closest to a mud terrain you can put studs in?

if not could someone just shoot me a link? i dont wanna be OT

for wiw I've like tinted all my windows 20% or opaque black vinyl, Im still playing with ocd paintjob on some h2 springs, rancho rs9000xl just came, and I've got a walker texas ranger waiting to go in with new headgaskets, all hardened and/or stainless fancy hardware, rod bearings and valve springs I still gotta order, and then tuning all that shit with hp tuners I believe when I get there with gutted cats lol.

literally every day I **** with something to do with it lol.

the other day some people at my storage gave me some subs which was odd enough I took their picture for cya lol, but I guess thats probably gonna start happening too now... which is a big project because my door speakers are ancient egypt, breath on them and moths, dust, and evil spirits escape lol...

*ohyeah* also Ive got wheelspacers with fatter lugs than my truck?

some dude said toyota was *skinnier* lugs...

all I want is to bolt these to my truck, my truck to these, using same size shit if possible, and *then* use whatever lugnuts I need for oem GMC centercaps...

boom theres a full update lol, maybe folks can reach out with some info lol

oh Im doing as aggressive of a norcal mod as possible with the rear stuff, so... if anyone has a fav write up shoot that too. its everywhere lol.

end goal is "chop and 35x13s" lol

right now Im on 285/70/17s so essentially skinny 32s

maybe yall could pray for me winning tires from Cleet this month too, I run ridge grapplers currently and 4 un-roached 35x13.5 ridge grapplers would be like winning the ****** lotto for me rn

im buying stickers on my lucky days because poor financing everything

got the cam off Richard's "cam the world" drive right now lols

maybe YouTubers can lowkey sponsor my build, Hallelujah Amen!

dps01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took her through the semi-annual emissions test today; sometimes they do just an OBD read, but this time they worked her on the treadmill so we got actual numbers. All readings less than 4% of the limits. E85 FTW.

View attachment 429109
That’s a nice low mileage machine… my 2003 is 2X that mileage. 4 more years and emissions exempt in TX.

dps01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
started hearing road noise in the past couple days, so took the 2003 Z71 in for an alignment check to save the BFG investment.

Caster is out of barely OOS and cams are maxed out.

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 4

ncalvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brake pedal got soft last week, a day later had some tears of brake fluid under my driver door. Replaced the brake lines, man I hate brake jobs. Fortunately now I have renewed confidence in them. Sometime later this year I need to do my fuel lines and fuel pump too

20240529_124848.jpg20240529_142159.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ericbath

Latest posts