What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the torn shifter boot, installed the LED flasher, 3157 pure white/amber switchbacks & 194 amber LED’s here’s a quick video I need to get a better pic during the day of the switchbacks

49475b5cf02b776064762a5f9e4a4c8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got the Hoe back today, and she's running like a champ. Trans guy said I was super lucky it didn't catch on fire. Atf is highly flammable, and it was EVERYWHERE! Including the headers. He also told both trans coolers are connected. Sprayed degreaser and hosed out under the hood. Gf says she hears whistling now when the passenger window is down and she's stepping on the gas only, not while idling. Idk.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Hoe back today, and she's running like a champ. Trans guy said I was super lucky it didn't catch on fire. Atf is highly flammable, and it was EVERYWHERE! Including the headers. He also told both trans coolers are connected. Sprayed degreaser and hosed out under the hood. Gf says she hears whistling now when the passenger window is down and she's stepping on the gas only, not while idling. Idk.
Show me them headlight led's

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to mounting my 17x9 Mayhem Warrior 8015 matte black wheels and Falken WildPeak 325/70R17 tires. While I was at it, I had the guys at the tire shop install some Bluetooth TPMS that I can monitor on my Android head unit. The tires rubbed a little more than my last set, so I had to do some trimming on the bumper and valance. To further alleviate that rub, I went ahead and ordered the 3" lift spindles for the front, 3" coil spacers and 2" wheel spacers (to match the 1.5" added stance of the spindles) for the rear. I'll post pics after I get those all put on too. I also got up the nerve to drill holes in my roof for the smoked led cab/running lights that I've been wanting to install for a while now. For some reason I accidentally ordered white, so I didn't get to properly seal it up until I get the amber leds in later today.

matte_black_mayhem_warriors_17x9_35_falkens.jpg
mayhem_warriors_17x9_35_falkens.jpg
00-06_Tahoe_Smoked_Cab_lights_running_lights.jpg
2001_Tahoe_Smoked_Cab_lights_running_lights.jpg

Looks like a Tonka truck. Love the color combo, HD hood, everything.

Very tastefully done.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question what coolant do we use in our trucks? Im doing my intake gasket soon along with other stuff under and t-stat. I want to replace all the coolant from radiator too.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the truck finally. Also fixed my guages so there aren't hot spots I'll try to snap a picture tonight. Also swapped out my mismatched lug nuts with new ones

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Quick question what coolant do we use in our trucks? Im doing my intake gasket soon along with other stuff under and t-stat. I want to replace all the coolant from radiator too.

Dexcool from the factory. It can be changed out to green stuff. I avoid the universal gold junk, myself. Just don't start mixing different kinds, they can either gel up, or go acidic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
808JAM