What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which model and what made you choose it?

Kenwood DDX374BT, I wanted something that’s touchscreen, has the ability to have a back up camera hooked up, Bluetooth, the buttons have various colors blue is one of them so it will match the rest of the interior, the factory head unit only has 3 buttons lighting up so it was time, I plan on adding a sub too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kenwood DDX374BT, I wanted something that’s touchscreen, has the ability to have a back up camera hooked up, Bluetooth, the buttons have various colors blue is one of them so it will match the rest of the interior, the factory head unit only has 3 buttons lighting up so it was time, I plan on adding a sub too

Thx man. Good info. That’s a good price too. Those new blue LEDs look great. This Esky is looking so nice

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx man. Good info. That’s a good price too. Those new blue LEDs look great. This Esky is looking so nice

No problem and thanks, the only thing it doesn’t have is Apple CarPlay which is pretty cool to have but I’ve got my GPS and Bluetooth so that’s all I really need, the money I save there can go towards a sub and amp

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to mounting my 17x9 Mayhem Warrior 8015 matte black wheels and Falken WildPeak 325/70R17 tires. While I was at it, I had the guys at the tire shop install some Bluetooth TPMS that I can monitor on my Android head unit. The tires rubbed a little more than my last set, so I had to do some trimming on the bumper and valance. To further alleviate that rub, I went ahead and ordered the 3" lift spindles for the front, 3" coil spacers and 2" wheel spacers (to match the 1.5" added stance of the spindles) for the rear. I'll post pics after I get those all put on too. I also got up the nerve to drill holes in my roof for the smoked led cab/running lights that I've been wanting to install for a while now. For some reason I accidentally ordered white, so I didn't get to properly seal it up until I get the amber leds in later today.

matte_black_mayhem_warriors_17x9_35_falkens.jpg
mayhem_warriors_17x9_35_falkens.jpg
00-06_Tahoe_Smoked_Cab_lights_running_lights.jpg
2001_Tahoe_Smoked_Cab_lights_running_lights.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to mounting my 17x9 Mayhem Warrior 8015 matte black wheels and Falken WildPeak 325/70R17 tires. While I was at it, I had the guys at the tire shop install some Bluetooth TPMS that I can monitor on my Android head unit. The tires rubbed a little more than my last set, so I had to do some trimming on the bumper and valance. To further alleviate that rub, I went ahead and ordered the 3" lift spindles for the front, 3" coil spacers and 2" wheel spacers (to match the 1.5" added stance of the spindles) for the rear. I'll post pics after I get those all put on too. I also got up the nerve to drill holes in my roof for the smoked led cab/running lights that I've been wanting to install for a while now. For some reason I accidentally ordered white, so I didn't get to properly seal it up until I get the amber leds in later today.

matte_black_mayhem_warriors_17x9_35_falkens.jpg
mayhem_warriors_17x9_35_falkens.jpg
00-06_Tahoe_Smoked_Cab_lights_running_lights.jpg
2001_Tahoe_Smoked_Cab_lights_running_lights.jpg
I like the cab lights but why gm went to a single middle rather than singles is crazy, looks like a cmsl to me...looks good on your tahoe tho

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the cab lights but why gm went to a single middle rather than singles is crazy, looks like a cmsl to me...looks good on your tahoe tho
Yeah, I hear ya, but I'm kinda glad I didn't have to line up 3 more lights!

And why do I get a Rodney Dangerfield vibe from that compliment? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfriesen91