What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, I’ll be making some progress on two-toning my interior. I installed a black dashskin and threw in some black weather techs just to get things rolling. I’ll be working on painting the lower passenger side dash panel and glovebox this evening and i’m keeping an eye out for a black “oh shit” bar at my local salvage yards. Though, I’m not even sure if they made black ones other than the Esky which has a different dash…

IMG_2139.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, I’ll be making some progress on two-toning my interior. I installed a black dashskin and threw in some black weather techs just to get things rolling. I’ll be working on painting the lower passenger side dash panel and glovebox this evening and i’m keeping an eye out for a black “oh shit” bar at my local salvage yards. Though, I’m not even sure if they made black ones other than the Esky which has a different dash…

View attachment 410530

Interior, crocodile, ass is hairy

I drive a Chevrolet skate park library.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Took her for a joyride today and a few errands, and dinner at Chipotle. It's probably the first time I've ridden in the passenger seat. It's no fun to be stuck at home and it's a real treat to get out and about. I have a little less than a month left in a cast, then I hope I can drive with a boot.

My youngest came over and helped me with some household stuff I can't do with the broken ankle, and we decided to exercise the Hoe. He commented on the E85 performance and had a big grin when he punched it.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEW HU: Pioneer AVH 290BT with the Bose Premium system. Install went smooth except until I realized you have to trim some corners in the rear to clear the wider housing on the Pioneer HU to allow it to sit flush. The PAC harness is also difficult to snake around in the back to keep it from running into the back of the new HU.

Sound quality is good and I have adjusted the EQ on the new HU so suit my needs.

Attachments

• 20231007_140320.jpg
    20231007_140320.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n