What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!Official member of the Quarter-Million Club! Here's looking forward to you shooting for 300K!!!

I got a little bit to catch up, but not far behind. I was around 210k last time I looked.
I probably crossed 300k this year. Bought the truck 5+ years ago with 225k, fresh timing job and some other minor issues. Thousands of dollars later in mods and maintenance I was like at 284k back in late last year. Was daily driving her for work but will see less miles daily now since i took a diff role at work.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I probably crossed 300k this year. Bought the truck 5+ years ago with 225k, fresh timing job and some other minor issues. Thousands of dollars later in mods and maintenance I was like at 284k back in late last year. Was daily driving her for work but will see less miles daily now since i took a diff role at work.

You guys go on ahead.... I'll be back here not making any effort to catch up. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts