What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, fenders are different. Those and the headlights are anything with “cat-eyes” including the avalanche, so easier to find than the hood. Bumper is still wrong, need the HD Silverado one, to color match and mount.

Thanks, I really like the look of it!
That setup looks sick!! Post up more pics

YukonBrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess it’s not what I did to it today, but another person. Somebody decided to smash my rear window early this morning.

Nothing taken or visibly rummaged through, but they did get in to unlock the doors. Wondering if they plan to come back another time.

E4391340-DE89-4199-8D3E-D532F1901FB9.jpeg

Luckily the glass is in stock locally. Will be getting it fixed tomorrow.

One problem is that the e sterile button to open the rear window doesn’t work and the framing is stuck in the locked window latch. Might have to deal with that in the morning before the window guy comes to replace it. Not sure what I’m going to do yet.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it’s not what I did to it today, but another person. Somebody decided to smash my rear window early this morning.

Nothing taken or visibly rummaged through, but they did get in to unlock the doors. Wondering if they plan to come back another time.

View attachment 390733

One problem is that the e sterile button to open the rear window doesn’t work and the framing is stuck in the locked window latch. Might have to deal with that in the morning before the window guy comes to replace it. Not sure what I’m going to do yet.
Douchebaggery

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 390733

Assholes or is it glassholes.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 390733

I have an Esky rear glass and 3rd brake light for sale that would fit perfect on there. Just saying.....
I think it might be the same color too...

Attachments

• IMG_20221023_134343704_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221023_134343704_HDR.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins