What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently the GMT800 is notoriously reliable and long lasting enough to make it into a trailer for a show that takes place 500 years in the future:

When I lived in N San Francisco ( Marin County)...... One of my friends was the 'Manager-Tools-Technology', for Lucas Arts (Lucasfilm games )...... The guys would include family/friends/pets/ favorite cars, into the sequences...... Funny as hell...... He was going to put me into an image, but he then left for a better paying job.... ( A LOT higher $$$ )

( Maybe that's how that Tahoe got in the scene?)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember a few years back in one of the games there was an appearance by a Harley-Davidson V-Rod and my friends in my riding group which were mostly V-Rods got all excited. And only owners of those bikes would even know because nobody else even knew the V-Rod existed and they are a unique looking bike design. We used to say they are the red-headed stepchildren of the Harley world. The “true” Harley riders shunned them because the engines were water-cooled 60* V-twins that revved high and Porsche helped with the design and engineering. Probably why Harley quit making them a few years ago.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got tired of having to pull out a drop light I figured I would just ditch The original one and reroute wiring to These LEDs… Then the interior cargo area wasn’t bright enough either so tapped into the back cargo light so they come on when doors open.
View attachment 361947View attachment 361948
Question. Did you remove the insulation from your hood or is that how you got it?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put an HD hood and when I painted it to match I didn’t wanna transfer my old one because it was ugly so for now just not running one
And they’re not cheap. I remember back when I bought my bagged Silverado it was missing and when I went to buy a new one I was a bit shocked. I don’t remember what it was but I do remember I had to really think about it for awhile.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dallas - Ft. Worth metro is likely shutting down tomorrow night due to an ice storm and temps below freezing until Saturday. Decided for the first time ever pre-weather event to fill up the tank. My parents live 25 miles away so I just want to be able to go help or get them if needed.

e85 @ $3.69. I know I shouldn't complain since you coastal guys have terrible petrol prices, but this is Texas! LOL.

br6XBOe.jpg

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dallas - Ft. Worth metro is likely shutting down tomorrow night due to an ice storm and temps below freezing until Saturday. Decided for the first time ever pre-weather event to fill up the tank. My parents live 25 miles away so I just want to be able to go help or get them if needed.

e85 @ $3.69. I know I shouldn't complain since you coastal guys have terrible petrol prices, but this is Texas! LOL.

View attachment 362090
Whoa!!! Here in Western MA... Only $2.94 at the local Costco.