What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I attempted to LED swap my heated seat controls,got the passenger side finished but am having trouble identifying polarity for the driver side pedal controls. Heres what I got so far.0421211644.jpg0421211644a.jpg0421211651a.jpg

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm preparing to hack all that auto-level stuff out of my buddies Denali, you need any of the parts for spares or anything? It all works fine hes just going to coilovers and a mild lift setup.
I can’t think of anything I’d need. Mine has been replaced with Bilstein shocks and Arnott compressor and I just replaced all the air lines. Oh wait...the ride height sensor rods. I actually would like just the ends, the plastic parts that snap over the ball on the sensor but it’s probably easier to just send the whole rods. You could stick them in a USPS small box or padded envelope. If that’s cool I’ll send the postage. PM me and we can figure it out.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t think of anything I’d need. Mine has been replaced with Bilstein shocks and Arnott compressor and I just replaced all the air lines. Oh wait...the ride height sensor rods. I actually would like just the ends, the plastic parts that snap over the ball on the sensor but it’s probably easier to just send the whole rods. You could stick them in a USPS small box or padded envelope. If that’s cool I’ll send the postage. PM me and we can figure it out.

It will be a few weeks before we do it all but I will keep that in mind and let you know :cheers:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huge thanks to @Fless, I now have the final component needed to get my efan conversion done!

3feec41bc3be1117bf19e5bcdd77e4c8.jpg

Thanks so much Steve! You da man!! And we had a great time perusing the poor wrecked NBS’ at the junkyard. [emoji106][emoji16]

On another note... my backrest heater went out this week, which I use every day.. helps a lot with my back pain issues. So I’ve ordered the seat covers, and new heater elements for both the top and bottom. I already had the seat bottom foam, and it doesn’t look like anyone sells the backrest foam, so I’ll end up with an almost completely new driver seat.

Since I’ll be doing that, I figured I should replace this part that’s bugged me since day one owning the truck. It seems warped, or maybe improperly installed, but want to get a replacement. I’m having a heck of a time finding it!!

666c113b4c5d5bc292bd5bcbb60f8a69.jpg

Any help would be very appreciated..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod