What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

druiddonn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I've cleaned it up I think I should hold a bead but before when the Chrome was delaminating from the aluminum it was preventing it from holding air now that it's cleaned up I think it should be okay it just looks terrible and the guy says it won't last

I am one of those people that runs a different Rim once the snow really hits

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I've cleaned it up I think I should hold a bead but before when the Chrome was delaminating from the aluminum it was preventing it from holding air now that it's cleaned up I think it should be okay it just looks terrible and the guy says it won't last

I am one of those people that runs a different Rim once the snow really hits
We had an issue on our 2007 with the chrome peeling around the bead causing slow leaks. We would have to take it in every 15K or so to have the bead “polished” and some bead sealer put on. Replaced the rims with aftermarket ones at 185K when I needed new tires.

Ftrsavage

Reaction score
I walk out to the driveway to unlock the Denali by pressing my key fob unlock button. The damn thing doesn’t unlock. It turns the factory alarm off and on, but the door locks don’t click at all. I got in the truck by key, and none of the door locks are working but I hear a clicking noise around the fuse box area inside. Has anybody ever had this problem? What could it be?

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help me decide which tires to get!

So I’ve been very happy with the Yokohama’s I currently have. I want very little road noise, and winter snow / ice traction is important.

These are going on my 2015 Yukon wheels, so size will be 285/60R18.

I’m leaning towards the KO2’s, but the Grabbers get even better ratings. They’re all pretty close, just looking for first hand experience and feedback, especially from anyone whose had more than one of these tires.

I love my KO2s (Size 275/70R18) but they are load range E which means they have a little less give when you hit a pothole or train tracks. I don't think they are very loud compared to some ATs I have been around, but I dont have any experience with the tires you are comparing them to. I had no issues in our yearly snow/slush/ice storm here in ENC, but that is not a good comparison to the winter weather you deal with!

Interested in what you end up choosing! It is going to be a while before I need new tires...

@HiHoeSilver has the same size tires as me in a Grabber.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my KO2s (Size 275/70R18) but they are load range E which means they have a little less give when you hit a pothole or train tracks. I don't think they are very loud compared to some ATs I have been around, but I dont have any experience with the tires you are comparing them to. I had no issues in our yearly snow/slush/ice storm here in ENC, but that is not a good comparison to the winter weather you deal with!

Interested in what you end up choosing! It is going to be a while before I need new tires...

@HiHoeSilver has the same size tires as me in a Grabber.
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve decided to stick with the tires I have now, since I’ve been happy with them. I’ll get the Yokohama Geolandar G015.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick