What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for post resurrection but JUST saw this. What is it?
It’s the OEM fuse box. Presumably from a 2005+ Tahoe / Yukon, so it contains the provisions to add the efan harness, and will be factory, rather than having the harness clumsily added to the engine bay. There’s a small additional panel on the top, besides the main top panel.

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay away from BFG's if you want a quiet ride.
I had the same experience. They look cool, but they are super noisy.

I currently have Yokagama Geolaner AT G015 and they are nice for 90% city, 10% off road. Plus, they are three-peak mountain snowflake blah blah cerified, meaning they suppose to be good in snow. I live in NorCali, so I can not elaborate on that, I drove them in snow only once - last year in Thaoe, and they were OK

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the same experience. They look cool, but they are super noisy.

I currently have Yokagama Geolaner AT G015 and they are nice for 90% city, 10% off road. Plus, they are three-peak mountain snowflake blah blah cerified, meaning they suppose to be good in snow. I live in NorCali, so I can not elaborate on that, I drove them in snow only once - last year in Thaoe, and they were OK
These are the tires I run now. And they are excellent in the snow. Probably going to stick with them for the new wheels.

druiddonn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discovered more problems with my rims
Only one rim has this problem I don't know how to fix it and I don't think finding one of these rims is in my budget
So I'm probably stuck driving around on the same rims that the last guy had

20200824_143956.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Discovered more problems with my rims
Only one rim has this problem I don't know how to fix it and I don't think finding one of these rims is in my budget
So I'm probably stuck driving around on the same rims that the last guy had

View attachment 255534
Is that affecting the bead? Damage doesn't look like it's in that area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe