What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks, I was just wondering there is a reasonably priced yukon down the street from me and it say's 200k (odometer broken) I am assuming the lights are just burnt out and there just guessing it's a lien sale at a storage facility, haven't got the vin yet to check what was reported last.
Do it!!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a local guy that fixes them and can probably read the existing mileage off the eprom, working on the clusters is not for me unless it's something really simple

Well, chit, I take it back. Since I've never looked for the mileage on the Tech 2 I decided to have a look-see. On my '04 I can read it in the Instrument Cluster Data 2 screen.

Select the vehicle
Body
Select Radio
Select HVAC
Instrument Panel Cluster
Data Display
Data Display
Data 2

20210516_140558_resized.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, chit, I take it back. Since I've never looked for the mileage on the Tech 2 I decided to have a look-see. On my '04 I can read it in the Instrument Cluster Data 2 screen.

Select the vehicle
Body
Select Radio
Select HVAC
Instrument Panel Cluster
Data Display
Data Display
Data 2

View attachment 279385
I thought I had seen it on my nnbs but there is a less functions with the nbs and the 05 is not here for me to check, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DetcJohnKimble

Latest posts