What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Did you follow the instructions where it tells you how to get to the screen that shows the licenses? In efilive, hit F7 licenses, then hit F2 hardware and you’ll see the serial number then hit F3 VIN’s and you’ll see the authorization code. You might just want to call them, they can step you through it if you’re ready to buy.
I'm the kind of guy who needs to see someone--or shown how to do something like this. I did send them an email.

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trophies of the day:

Heated & cooled seats and a heated & cooled cup holder. $500 for everything. Had to drive about 100 miles one way to pick them up. The leather condition is SO-SO, I will try to clean it up, but might have to buy new covers to make them perfect. Already made $1 cash back in coins that fell out off the seats.

20210403_171638.jpg

20210403_171657.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Trophies of the day:

Heated & cooled seats and a heated & cooled cup holder. $500 for everything. Had to drive about 100 miles one way to pick them up. The leather condition is SO-SO, I will try to clean it up, but might have to buy new covers to make them perfect. Already made $1 cash back in coins that fell out off the seats.

View attachment 275287

View attachment 275288
How's the condition of your old leather seats?

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the condition of your old leather seats?
The old seats are perfect, but, unfortunately, they are incompatible. Heated & cooled seats have perforated inserts for the entire lenght of the of cover, cuz they blow hot or cold air depending for heating or cooling.

Just heated seats have a heating element inside, so theoretically, they don't need perforated inserts at all.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The old seats are perfect, but, unfortunately, they are incompatible. Heated & cooled seats have perforated inserts for the entire lenght of the of cover, cuz they blow hot or cold air depending for heating or cooling.

Just heated seats have a heating element inside, so theoretically, they don't need perforated inserts at all.
That sux.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna try. Been waiting to do this for a loooong time.
I thought for a minute you had already bought your tune and were getting ready to data log and copy your stock tunes to send to BB. That’s why I had to remove that post. I was confused myself for a minute, wondering wtf you were doing. But regardless, you can PM me when you get to that point if you need someone to step you through it. I’ve done it a few times. :)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I thought for a minute you had already bought your tune and were getting ready to data log and copy your stock tunes to send to BB. That’s why I had to remove that post. I was confused myself for a minute, wondering wtf you were doing. But regardless, you can PM me when you get to that point if you need someone to step you through it. I’ve done it a few times. :)
Thx Mark. I bought the Autocal used off here, and just been saving up for it. Finally ready to do it. It's a little frustrating to not be able to do it as soon as I'd like to. Thx for the kind offer.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx Mark. I bought the Autocal used off here, and just been saving up for it. Finally ready to do it. It's a little frustrating to not be able to do it as soon as I'd like to. Thx for the kind offer.
No problem. When you have questions, just PM me. I’m here to help you buddy. :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88