What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Doug. I couldn't get that bolt in the center out, it just spins. And pulling on the white connector only yielded ~3/8" of movement. Didn't want to FUBAR it, so went a different direction.
Yeah I just spliced into the gray dome light wire in that connector. Soldered, heat shrink. Done.

drno4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed a new interior ambient air temp sensor in the headliner above the driver, fixed a persistent rattle under the dash near the windshield, and installed a new daylight sensor in the dash.

Some of the easiest and least-greasy fixes I've ever done on our cars. Satisfying.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
transmission shop called and said the issue was the brand new tecm, so it's got another brand new tecm installed and ready to roll now just gotta go pick it up.
Makes me wonder what brand they’re using. Not sure if there are aftermarket ones but that wouldnt make me feel real comfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zednelem93