What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think this lower valance(style)View attachment 262552 would be a direct bolt on for our trucks?

Never realized that wasn't the regular Tahoe valence. So so close but that middle step up ruins the fitment I think.
Tell you what those valences are a PITA to remove and install, those plastic push clips are the devil.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed brake controller there was holes and there for it was that where GM expect you to put it you I can see it perfect when you're driving. I just had to adjust the steering wheel up maybe a half an inch. It's a 2006 Yukon xl slt.c0bf85319bbfd9eda45e67b684cc3ec0.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
No plans. I cut the wires pretty short. I can always take it out and do something with them, but as of now, no plans.

What did you have in mind.... [emoji16][emoji631]
Nothing lol. I got 2 nnbs shifters, one with the ^v buttons and one without. I installed the ones without because I had no use for them.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing lol. I got 2 nnbs shifters, one with the ^v buttons and one without. I installed the ones without because I had no use for them.
Yup, my first NNBS was w/o the buttons, since I have no use for them. But after I saw the color of the leather on this one, I decided it was worth it to me, even with useless buttons. Liking the leather and an -almost match to the interior. Good thing is I have the 2 tone interior as well, so it blends in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper