What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen the wires and plugs look pretty good. Not sure about the fuel filter, air filter is good. I changed the whole thing. MAP/MAF and throttle are all things I haven’t touched.

Being a city boy I haven’t owned a car in years so I’m getting back into cars again.

I’m kinda of the mind even if it’s been done it won’t kill it to do it again so I have my own records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d be looking at some front end work as well. Likely you’ll have some parts needing some attention: ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, pitman / idler, bearings, shocks, etc..

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The Amazon link says fits 1999-2002 but does match for your 2005. Just goes to show what a little cross referencing will do for you.

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
01-02 tahoes had locks like that dave. I took my key to a local locksmith, match up the blank, cut and out in 10 minutes.
I just so happen to see on rock auto for the 02 they only sell the ones for 03+

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d be looking at some front end work as well. Likely you’ll have some parts needing some attention: ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, pitman / idler, bearings, shocks, etc..
My guy! I figured as much. I knew these would have to get done cause I’d like to slap some big wheels on her one day.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I fired up the Tech2Win and it tells me that my speedometer doesn't require a recalibration. But when I do a sweep test it doesn't go to 50, only around 45. I'm thinking I should just reposition the needle.
What do you all think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia