What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Glad it's something easy. I fully understand and agree to why they do that. Really, I'm most apprehensive about how to e-sign such a document. I bet this and the other computer-related aspects are gonna be my biggest hurdles in getting a tune.

its a mouse click, nothing hard about it. i do em when i file my taxes on line. your just swearing to god your not a liar lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Glad it's something easy. I fully understand and agree to why they do that. Really, I'm most apprehensive about how to e-sign such a document. I bet this and the other computer-related aspects are gonna be my biggest hurdles in getting a tune.
You just choose a “style” for your signature and hit “ sign” . Most times you can just type your name in, your actual signature isn’t required when you digitally sign something.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Actually, due to a series of unfortunate events, your Tahoe is probably one of the most environmentally friendly vehicles in the state right now.

Hope that is able to be change so it can be a major contributor soon.
Lol, true, true. It's parked in front of my house, and it pisses me off everytime I see it! I bought new slotted rotors ans pads for it--before the motor went--I was thinking of putting the new brakes on, but when it's going to my buddy's for the motor, it'll need to be towed on a flat bed. I can already see it rolling down and the guy stepping on the brakes to stop it! NO BRAKES! No parking brake either!! So.....I guess I'll wait.:(:mad:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, true, true. It's parked in front of my house, and it pisses me off everytime I see it! I bought new slotted rotors ans pads for it--before the motor went--I was thinking of putting the new brakes on, but when it's going to my buddy's for the motor, it'll need to be towed on a flat bed. I can already see it rolling down and the guy stepping on the brakes to stop it! NO BRAKES! No parking brake either!! So.....I guess I'll wait.:(:mad:
Yeah better wait buddy. :console:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas