What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Where did you hear about the TYC fans? And are they better than the rest?

I searched for the 7 and 9 blade version and the first place that came up was amazon of course, haha. I didn't see any negative reviews so I got them. So far so good, they are much quieter than the factory ones were.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I searched for the 7 and 9 blade version and the first place that came up was amazon of course, haha. I didn't see any negative reviews so I got them. So far so good, they are much quieter than the factory ones were.
The brand I bought escapes me but they are loud as hell. I did the conversion from a clutch fan so I have no comparison. I did go through a couple aftermarket harnesses though, they kept melting until I went with an OEM one I bought from a member.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
How much were they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts