What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Hey at least you have an excuse. I probably shoulda been kicked outta here long ago! Can't even finish a bumper job...
@Tonyrodz is making me grumpy today because he was asking if an op was talking about a 6.0 or 8.1 when he said big block, so I explained the 6.0 is not a big block, then he said he knows that but he’s heard HONDA GUYS call a 6.0 a big block so he was just making sure.....GRRRRRRRRRRR @Tonyrodz !!!!! Since when do we listen to Honda guys?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz is making me grumpy today because he was asking if an op was talking about a 6.0 or 8.1 when he said big block, so I explained the 6.0 is not a big block, then he said he knows that but he’s heard HONDA GUYS call a 6.0 a big block so he was just making sure.....GRRRRRRRRRRR @Tonyrodz !!!!! Since when do we listen to Honda guys?

:lol2:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I don't, but hey--you don't know where other guy's heads are--up their ***** etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz