What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. The Mechman was a 240 amp for only $189 so even if I go with something else I can probably sell for a profit. I'll definitely look into CES. And as far as lithium batteries I don't have any knowledge on them but the most I'll probably go is another amp strapped but run them low so I am not sure if I'll have a need. Maybe a recone down the road as well but I don't have any desire to atm. As is the system is a little much for me and for normal listening I'm at around 1/2 volume on the head unit and about 1/3-1/2 on the bass knob. My door inserts and locks are falling out lol. And as far as the facebook group I'm not on facebook yet but I'm going to get one soon. I'm hoping to go to a show sometime soon, once I really get the system dialed in.

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. The Mechman was a 240 amp for only $189 so even if I go with something else I can probably sell for a profit. I'll definitely look into CES. And as far as lithium batteries I don't have any knowledge on them but the most I'll probably go is another amp strapped but run them low so I am not sure if I'll have a need. Maybe a recone down the road as well but I don't have any desire to atm. As is the system is a little much for me and for normal listening I'm at around 1/2 volume on the head unit and about 1/3-1/2 on the bass knob. My door inserts and locks are falling out lol. And as far as the facebook group I'm not on facebook yet but I'm going to get one soon. I'm hoping to go to a show sometime soon, once I really get the system dialed in.

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops my internet froze and I kept hitting the button. Hopefully it doesn't post my reply 12 times lol

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score

no problemo, CES's main guy Jonathan Patrick is a personal friend, and I can't recommend him or his products enough :p

he's consistently voted the best customer service in the industry

IMG_9252.JPG

and you can build your own lithium battery for extremely cheap

a 45aH will run you about $350 total if you have access to a drill press, and will support 8k-10kw clamped with ease

IMG_4469.JPG

or if you're not much of a DIY guy, Kevin Ross (MiSolar) sells $400 ish cased lithiums with balancers and all that good stuff

he's also a good local friend :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjbaker84