What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notice the difference yet? Where they hard to do?

I noticed that it is easier to close the doors and I think the hood then before. I am pretty sure I have noticed less lean around turns. Need more time behind the wheel before I am sure. I didn't however notice any ride improvement. Maybe they need to break in?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I noticed that it is easier to close the doors and I think the hood then before. I am pretty sure I have noticed less lean around turns. Need more time behind the wheel before I am sure. I didn't however notice any ride improvement. Maybe they need to break in?
Where'd you pick the mounts up?

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice dude! I'll definitely check that out! Thank you.
Kral makes the singles if you need them. I don't think Dorman carries them.. They are the original makers of the clamps. I have been using the single one with no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
They are just one size larger; 265/75/16. Basically a 32" tire. Front is leveled with torsion bar crank. Seems to work perfectly as it rides and handles great.

Nice. My wife's truck has 265/70r17, truck was optioned with the 265/70r16, so I'm hoping to get her some 18s with about a 32" tire diameter.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, the crazy door locks and ****** shifting are back again. Went ahead and ordered an AC Delco Ground and Positive Battery cable set from Amazon. Had $ left on a gift card from dad's day so the grand total was $55. Not too bad.

The most common fix on various forums has been replacing one or both cables, I am sure after 17 years they are heavily oxidized within the sheathing, we shall see. I stopped having high expectations for "normal fixes" on these trucks since the passlock issue....which wound up costing me nearly $500, $200 of that was finally getting someone with a tuner to tune out the need for a vats code after replacing ignition cylinders, harnesses, and even the BCM twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645