What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the rear I kept the auto level and at the time Arnott sold Bilstein air shocks with Goodyear bladders as their model AS2700. I see they're no longer Bilstein on their website. I ran Arnotts budget fronts for awhile before going with Bilstein 4600's. My truck is in my signature. If you're on a phone turn it sideways and you'll see it.
I wonder if there are any high quality auto ride shocks available from anyone (other then GM? are theirs even any good or just $$) now. I have unknown aftermarket replacements from the PO on my Esky. If those go I'll likely just go with a standard setup I think.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my concern too. I'd love to tint the front windows and windshield but I don't want to have to deal with the cops in CA...

I’m either gonna do the windshield 35% or 45% at a quick glance I want it to look as close to legal as possible, don’t want it looking like the windshield was painted black lol I’ll post pics when I get it done in the next few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the rear I kept the auto level and at the time Arnott sold Bilstein air shocks with Goodyear bladders as their model AS2700. I see they're no longer Bilstein on their website. I ran Arnotts budget fronts for awhile before going with Bilstein 4600's. My truck is in my signature. If you're on a phone turn it sideways and you'll see it.

No way thays the same drop I'm getting lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks different with 22's. The 26's make it look lower so it will depend on what wheels and tires you're running. Here it is with my 22" reps.View attachment 198188

That looks killer.
Talked to a frie d today who is gonna let me borrow his stock wheels so that I can take my time refinishing my current wheels. I've seen people paint chrome but I'm curious to see how much powdercoat will cost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyZ71