What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Peanut butter jealous!

He's gathering data for Justin to check before he goes nuts.... Or so he claims. He says the sound at 5000 rpm is awesome, so take that for what you will. I'm sure it screams. Check his build thread for progress posts. He's on top of it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Done a few things to the Denali since purchasing. Ideas are endless on this site and everyone is generally very helpful, it’s great. Pictures could be certainly be better, but I’m busy and haven’t had the time to go scenic….lol. Thanks to @Fosscore for tips here and there and suggesting I actually post a picture :D

* Color matched the ‘GMC’ grill emblem
* 22x9.5 rims – 305/40 tires
* Spyder tail lights
* eBay LED 3rd brake light
* Esky roof rack
* Debadged the rear
* Need to tint the front windows to match rears

Came across some pretty insane deals on most of the things that have been done, some patience (which I really have none of), and quite a bit of luck. Time and travel were the biggest ‘costs’ to me, but it’s been worth it as the Denali looks much better than stock and I have pennies into it compared to most. I went with the clear lens on the tail lights because the front is clear (and I got a deal), looking back I wish I wouldn’t went with the smoked lens.

I already know the most likely comments will be to drop it. Well, I’d love to but it’s not gonna happen. It’s the wife’s daily driver for the next couple of years and she likes it at the current height (insert groan here, I agree). Maybe when she gets a new vehicle I’ll keep it and then drop it.

I was fortunate enough to come across a rare deal on the Esky roof rack. The price was right, and what do you know, the guy was parting out 2 Escalades (’03 & ’04) so I purchased both of them knowing someone on here is always looking for one. Sooooo, I have an extra Esky roof rack with black caps. I don’t have enough posts to put it up in the classified section, but would offer it in here first if I did. It’s got the footings, side rails, and cross rails (footings show the definite age of the vehicle).

Hardware is included, but not in great shape. One of the hex bolts is stuck in the part that’s welded to the truck from what I can tell. Didn’t put much effort into trying to remove it since I don’t need it. Overall, the rack appears to be in pretty good shape for the age, though I’m no expert in Esky roof racks by any stretch of the imagination. Not sure what a fair price would be, especially with shipping cost. * * Disclaimer: This is not a for sale post as I don’t have enough posts to post a for sale post. :rolleyes:

Denali%201.jpg
Denali%207.jpg
Denali%206.jpg
Denali%205.jpg
Looking good! But then I am partial to NBS Denalis!