What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FostyPine23

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger last week on a Corsa catback exhaust for my 22’ Denali, installed yesterday: Here's a cold start video of stock, then one of the Corsa. GOD, is it something fierce. I am praying it doesn't get old as it sure is loud. It mellows down shortly after but you can definitely hear the exhaust roar when you get on it!
Stock:

Corsa:

That sounds so good!

Shrubs2K2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did nothing but Android Auto updated to 9.0.630834. Moved the icons to the left side and there's some connectivity issues as it doesn't always find my fone now.

Attachments

• 20230315_162308(1).jpg
    20230315_162308(1).jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 15

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rain has been on and off these last couple of months, so I wash my AT4 whenever it stops raining for a few days. Otherwise, I really haven't done much other than drive it longer distances than I ever have before.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rain has been on and off these last couple of months, so I wash my AT4 whenever it stops raining for a few days. Otherwise, I really haven't done much other than drive it longer distances than I ever have before.
The problem I run into is when all the mods are done...I get bored and want a new project. Been looking around for a daily driver M5...shhh dont tell the wife HEHE!

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem I run into is when all the mods are done...I get bored and want a new project. Been looking around for a daily driver M5...shhh dont tell the wife HEHE!
I've been contemplating a swap out of the chrome "GMC" on the front grill for a black one, and completely removing the GMC from the vader-chrome trim (above the license plate) on the liftgate. I have the fishing wire and a heat gun to remove the lettering and adhesive, but I've been too lazy to start either of those projects, since we're in the process of moving in the next few months. Maybe when we get settled in later this year. For now, my only focus is to burn off the remaining tread from my 33" RBP's so I can find an excuse to buy new 35" Gladiator X-Comps to replace them with.

The RBP's have a good grip and I like the "humming" pitch they give off on the road, but they just look too small with the truck raised 3 inches. No doubt the lower tread has a lot to do with it.