Weathertec Mudflaps Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put mine on yesterday:

IMG_2407.jpegIMG_2409.jpeg
I think the truck looks great with them (need some better pics to show them off better — but the fact that they don’t jump out at you/look OEM is one thing that’s great about them).

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put mine on yesterday:

View attachment 427211View attachment 427212
I think the truck looks great with them (need some better pics to show them off better — but the fact that they don’t jump out at you/look OEM is one thing that’s great about them).
Looks awesome! Might put these in our new XL. They do look OEM… and very subtle. Easy install/any cutting required?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install takes takes no time. It’s just 3 screws per flaps. So, as fast as you can remove 3 screws, put the flaps in place, and screw the screws back in, that’s it. Oh— and you’ll have to start your truck and turn the wheels full-lock to get the most access to the front screws (I recommend doing that with the truck running so you don’t lock up the steering wheel).

It’s a little tight in there, but with a small ratchet it’s very easy and quick.

I think the Huskys and maybe others require drilling. There is absolutely no need for drilling for these flaps (and I don’t know why anyone would tolerate having to drill for any).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz