GM mud flaps 2022 Z71 compatibility?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
I'm about to put some mudflaps on my Z71 Tahoe but the front GM mudflaps say they don't fit per the GM parts site. The dealership's parts department didn't know what was up with that either. Has anyone here installed the front GM mudflaps on a '21+ Z71 Tahoe? Why wouldn't they fit? I'm assuming it has something to do with the Z71's running boards, but is it only an aesthetic problem like the old WeatherTech muds that had an indention for other trims running board configurations? Or will they simply not fit? Someone help please lol.

JamesZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe you are correct, with the indentation for the other running boards. Will look a little funny with a cutout, I seen one on the highway the other day as I've been in the same boat as you wondering what is going on with this topic

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One word - Weathertech.

They fit and I think they look better. protect more.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weathertechs and will say they are a perfect match for the dark charcoal/black matte plastic on the air dams and rear bumper...and they fit fantastic. I have no complaints, and they were easy to install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier