Want a fast Denali AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are many fast street cars out there, hell even many of the newer muscle cars that are coming out with 400+ hp can run 10's or quicker quite easily. A heavy vehicle can be fast, it just takes a lot more power and heavier duty parts if you want to be able to do it more than once or twice without breaking something...lol
Word.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you fit what he said. Build it to your own comfort level.
We shall see how long that lasts lol... I'm half tempted to put a roll cage in it while retaining my back seats as well as the third row. Then I could use my two Borg Warner 369SXE turbos I bought for my Camaro and get crazy with it. 1,200-1,500hp sounds like fund for a street truck haha. It never ends, always want just a little bit more.

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We shall see how long that lasts lol... I'm half tempted to put a roll cage in it while retaining my back seats as well as the third row. Then I could use my two Borg Warner 369SXE turbos I bought for my Camaro and get crazy with it. 1,200-1,500hp sounds like fund for a street truck haha. It never ends, always want just a little bit more.

Ha just read your first build post. Starts with LSA blower on stock block now you're at 900 hp haha. Interesting thread and story. People think I am nuts for wanting to make this thing fast. The best was that one guy in the other thread calling everyone poor for not owning the latest SUVs lol.

Last edited:

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha just read your first build post. Starts with LSA blower on stock block now you're at 900 hp haha. Interesting thread and story. People think I am nuts for wanting to make this thing fast. The best was that one guy in the other thread calling everyone poor for not owning the latest SUVs lol.

That guy was an FN tool bag.