2007 Yukon Denali XL AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

One problem you will run into when you start talking to shops about lift kits is many manufacturers of lift kits do not list their stuff as working with the AWD function on your Denali for some reason. If the parts work on a 4WD Yukon, they should work on a AWD Yukon. The only difference is the front differential on an AWD is always engaged where as the non AWD 4WD vehicles are not. Same CV shafts, wheel bearings, etc.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I thought who wanted to lift an AWD Denali? How stupid. Then I read on about the rear tail gate issue. At 6’3” I hit the outside edge of the tailgate and it’s a simple head nod to get under it.

At 6’5” it’s a bonk. So the idea to raise it and keep the z55 is really stupid smart. Especially for egress getting in/out. At 6’10” now I get it why my bro in law likes the almost 2” height increase of his 2500 Burb.

If anyone ever comes across a company that makes a bracket to move the 2nd row seats back pls ping me a message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019