Vibration at 80mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mishal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys
I recently replaced my shocks with new AC Delco shocks and have new tires and aligned together with Rod alignment and new steering shaft.
When I driver above 60 upto 80 I get too much vibration in the car where you feel the dashboard is shaking uncomfortably. Any suggestions will be appreciated thanks

rmaker

Reaction score
I bought a 2011 Suburban back in April. It had a horrendous shake at highway speeds, steering wheel shook. Turned out it was a bent drive shaft . Did u have the tires road force balanced?

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it shaking like this before the work you mentioned was done? If not, I'd be looking at a wheel balance issue to start. Vibration only at certain speeds is typically indicative of the need for wheels to balanced.

OP
OP
M

Mishal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was it shaking like this before the work you mentioned was done? If not, I'd be looking at a wheel balance issue to start. Vibration only at certain speeds is typically indicative of the need for wheels to balanced.
Yes it was shaking like this and I thought by replacing the shocks and arms and ball joints the problem will disappear but still there.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes it was shaking like this and I thought by replacing the shocks and arms and ball joints the problem will disappear but still there.
Knowing all this, from the beginning, would be a big help. Please, in the future, with any vehicle problems, it is best to share ALL info of before and after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts