Vehicle feels like it is going over bumps on slow coast from a dead stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Ron the language has changed a bit since wwII and Viet mechanics are hard to find, linguists, dime a dozen

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Proper language, spelling, grammar, punctuation and enunciation have remained the same for so very very very long. How it is used and slang has changed. It sounds like some sort of code at times. I am old enough now that without a care in the world, I am going to make fun of it. The confusion between table and Tahoe was caught and explained but "dope", how the hell does that move the thread forward? I think it is funny, personally.

Reaction score
Proper language, spelling, grammar, punctuation and enunciation have remained the same for so very very very long. How it is used and slang has changed. It sounds like some sort of code at times. I am old enough now that without a care in the world, I am going to make fun of it. The confusion between table and Tahoe was caught and explained but "dope", how the hell does that move the thread forward? I think it is funny, personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n